Terms & Conditions:
'HE BROCODE (Herein after referred to as "Activity")
Brand – HE Deodorants
Date – 19th November 2016
We reserve the rights to approve or disapprove any video uploaded on this website (www.hebrocode.com)
The "Activity" will be hosted on www.hebrocode.com from 18.11.2016 onwards. Participants will have to submit their entries according to the instructions and the complete the process mentioned on the site http://www.hebrocode.com.
- The "Activity" will be hosted on www.hebrocode.com from 18.11.2016 onwards.
- Participants will have to submit their entries according to the instructions and the complete the process mentioned on the site http://www.hebrocode.com.
- We reserve the right to promote all the video entries that are being uploaded on our website by the users on all our social platforms.
- Alternatively, the participants can submit their videos through their personal Facebook account and/or twitter account. In such cases, the same shall be required to be shared on our Twitter (https://twitter.com/HeBeInteresting) or Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/hebeinteresting ).
- The participant hereby confirms that their entries shall neither be in violation of any third party Intellectual Property Rights / any other law of Land nor shall be defamatory / obscene / vulgar. The participant hereby agrees to indemnify the Company against any direct and/or indirect losses arising from the same. We reserve the right to reject such entries. It is strictly prohibited to post Videos that contain expressions of hate, abuse, offensive images or conduct, obscenity, pornography, sexually explicit, hurting sentiments of any religion, community or country or any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable law or regulations or that otherwise may be in conflict with these Terms and Conditions or the Advertising Code. Further the participant hereby confirms that he shall be posting his own views to which we do not subscribe and shall indemnify us in all manner whatsoever against any action taken by the authorities.
- We shall not be responsible and liable for any internet service delays, interruptions, failures or overloads or uploads.
- We shall not be liable under any circumstances towards any loss or damage or expenses or cost or any third party liability.
- We shall deem any information voluntarily supplied during the course of the 'Activity' and/or personal information provided by the Participants as "non-confidential", which hereby discharges all obligations of confidentiality. Each Participant expressly agrees that by his participation in the 'Activity', we may use any information collected, in any media or future promotional, publicity and marketing material, without any reference, payment or other compensation to the Participant, subject to applicable privacy and data protection laws.
- By participating in this 'Activity', you agree that no claim shall be asserted against us, affiliates or any of their respective directors, officers, employees or agents in respect to any and all losses or injuries (including without limitation special, indirect or consequential losses), damages, rights, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever that result from your participation to this Activity.
- We shall not be responsible for any loss or damage due to Act of God, governmental action, other force majeure circumstances and shall not be liable to pay any amount as compensation or otherwise for the same
- The terms and condition of this Activity shall be governed by Indian Laws. Any and all disputes, controversies and conflicts ("Disputes") arising out of the Activity shall be referred for Arbitration to a Sole Arbitrator to be appointed by EMAMI Limited whose decision shall be final and binding on all. The place of arbitration shall be Kolkata. The Courts at Kolkata shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in respect of all the subject matter with relation to the Activity. By the act of taking part in the Activity, the participants shall be deemed to have read, understood and unconditionally accepted the terms and conditions of the same and further agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions with modifications made if any from time to time.